Monday, November 2, 2009

Mimi's Monday Delights


Here's a little somethin' that's circling around in the world o' blogs. I thought it might be fun...I got this list from The English Muse

1. Where is your cell phone: Within reach at all times.
2. Your hair: black. box-dyed. (Severely in need of a new dye-job.) super curly and growing super long.

usually up and sporting a Fern and Sprout Feltie Delight.
3. Your favorite food: Peanut butter, sushi, and Indian food (Tiki Misala. Yummmee.)
4. Your dream from last night: I...caaaaahhhhhhhhn't remembah
5. Your favorite drink: Venti nonfat, light whip pumpkin spice latte or the first sip of a nice, large, dreamy red wine.
6. Your dream/goal:

To raise my boys to be GOOD men.
7. What room are you in: the living room, on my pink couch that will be leaving me soon.
8. What are your hobbies: blogging, thrifting, taking polaroids, collecting vintage treasures (hats, jewelry, cameras, pyrex, vinyl, fabric, etc.)


9. What is your fear: That I will mess up my kids
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Happy and Healthy and on a beach somewhere.
11. Where were you last night:

Home, on the Internet.
12. Something you are not: shy
13. Muffins: Yes, I'll have one...or twelve.
14. Wish list items: Several coffee table books, a mac, a holga, a mini-cooper (the extended version,) something by Chanel, the "This Is It" DVD, and so much more...
15. Where did you grow up: Littleton, CO
16. Last thing you did: Prayed with my kids before bedtime as I was scratching their backs...:)
17. What are you wearing: "cutting edge fashion"...l/s white tee from Target, Green tank with blue stitching from Target, Green lounge pants from Decade, brown/green/blue argyle socks from Target, and my bootie slippers from Decade. Guess you can tell where I shop.
18. Your TV: is for the Wii only. I dont have cable or the new digital box so we don't watch tv.
19. Your pets: Senor Rodrigo - my very large, very pudgy, very sweet kittycat

20. Your friends: all of them creative, funny and interesting.
21. Your favorite store: Decade,
Pink Attic Cat,

Target, Cali and Mo, Nordstrom,

thrift stores, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie (but only for inspiration.)
22. Your favorite color:

Pink and green - can't decide right now.

Kinda fun! Feel free to copy this and let me know some of your favorites!

Coming tomorrow...new Feltie Delights from Fern and Sprout!!! Oh so delightful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...