Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snowed in...


In the midst of my cabin fever, I came up with a little easy project. I've been seeing lots of vintage enamal pins in the world of blogs. I have a small collection of them, mostly given to me by my Grandmother, a long time ago. They've been sitting in my drawer, but they are too beautiful for that. So I decided to pin them all to the pillow - which I also received from my Grandmother, on my fancy couch.

I think it looks pretty cute...
...and now I can look at them every day and think of her...



...not to mention it will give my fancy couch a POP of color! Loooove that.

Check this out...

When I say "snowed in" I mean SNOWED IN!! I must admit, this picture is for dramatic effect. This is the snow on top of cars behind my house - but it looks like big snowdrifts, doesn't it? We have about two feet out there. It's beautiful but I am ready to get out of the house. The monkeys are, too.


I'm taking my mom to see "This Is It" for her birthday, tomorrow night. I can't wait. I still miss Michael. :(

Stay warm, people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...