Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I spent a lovely day with my dear friend, Jenna. (aka: Slug) We had our annual Christmas breakfast and coffee at The Market and then took in a movie. She "macra-made" me a BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL scarf and made me some Yoshitomo Nara magnets. I also received a wind-up nose (inside joke) and a really cool publication called "Found." Oh thank you so much for the sweet gifts, my Slug!!
Then we went to see "Nine."

I LOVED IT!!! I had read some HORRIBLE reviews so I was happily surprised. There are some seriously beautiful people in that movie! Fergie blew me away. She really commanded the stage.
Tonight...game night with some of my favorite people!! What are your plans? Whatever they are, have a DELIGHTFUL evening and a WONDERFUL New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...