Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'M READY!!!!

That's right kids. 
 I've got over 300 plain headbands sitting in my studio - just waiting to be transformed into delightful little feltie treasures.

I am chomping at the bit to get into the studio and have my way with these headbands, 
but today I set up for my first show of the holiday season...


Here's just a preview of what you will find tomorrow and Saturday at "Christmas in Colorado" at the Grant Humphreys Mansion at 7th and Pearl...

Fresh Flower Gardens...
Lovely felt rosette clusters...
Rosette trios in various sizes...
And those are just the headbands!!!

How about some delightful shoeclips?
And hairclips, too!
BTW - I'm doing the show with Dizzie Izzie.
Here are some of her lovely goodies...
...and just to give you an idea of the BEEEEEEEEEAUUUUUUTIFUL room, we are in...
Please come see us!!!!  
And don't forget about what's coming up next weekend...
Be there with bells on!
I know I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...