Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So thankful...

During this busy time of year, I barely have time to breathe.  I have so much to do...
my head is SPINNING.  It is so difficult to slow down and take time for myself.  I have a hard time making room in my schedule even for eating, sleeping, or breathing.   

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and honestly, I really don't have time for this holiday.  However,  I will stop and make the time to remember why I am doing what I do.

I have so many reasons to be thankful  - tomorrow and EVERY day.
I love this crazy, stressful, wacked-out, tangled, inspiring, unpredictable, topsy-turvy,  interesting, magnificent life of mine.

Here are just a few elements of my life, I am so grateful for...

MY DUDES...

MY LOVE...

MY MOMMEE...

MY FRIENDS...



MY BUSINESS...

MY PUP AND MY KITTYHEAD...

MY STUDIO...

COFFEE...

MUSIC...

AND RAINBOWS, OF COURSE...
image courtesy of WeHeartIt

These are just to name a few.
My life is good.
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. and i am thankful for you. hope you had a lovely thanksgiving holiday. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...