Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blurry.

I am writing this post to myself, today.  Life has been a little "blurry" lately.  I just got back from a wonderful, relaxing time with family and I'm having a REALLY hard time getting back into the swing of things.
I've been feeling this way for quite some time - even before vacation...
...there are so many big things coming up - and it is so overwhelming to me.
Everything in life has been overwhelming lately.

I know what I have to do - but actually making it happen becomes BLURRY to me.  
It's time to get my mojo back.  
It's time to FOCUS.
If you have any suggestions, I gladly welcome them.  
Thank you.

(Please forgive me for this "downer" post.)
All images courtesy of WEHEARTIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...