Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tuesday nights...

This is where the monkeys and I spend our Tuesday nights.

From 5:30 - 7:30 every Tuesday for 10 weeks we will be taking a journey through our grief with the help of all the wonderful staff and volunteers at


We come together with other kids and parents who have lost someone special in their lives.


We have been going for three weeks, and it's already helped all of us SO MUCH.


We all have our GRIEF in common.



The kids have found other kids who are on the same emotional journey.  It helps them to know they are not the only kids who have lost their dad.


and I have been able to connect with other parents who are struggling in all of the same ways I am.


I am grateful that we have so many friends and family to love us and help us.  And I am so thankful that we can go to a safe, peaceful place like Judi's House.  I am also REALLY thankful to those of you who have stuck with me on this blog.  Thank you so much for allowing me to share a little of the good and the bad in my life with you.  
 Thank you for reading.


Bret - we miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...