Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pretty things left behind...Pretty things I call mine...


Yes...I'm blogging 2 days in a row! Amazing, isn't it?

I love flea markets. Yesterday was the Paris Flea Market. The market is wonderful -so many beautiful things to look at and covet - a bit overpriced, but so much fun. Here are a few things I could not afford to bring home with me. :(












I also found a stray cat, yesterday. Not sure if it's a boy or a girl, but it's the sweetest thing in the world, besides my Rodrigo. If YOU, or anyone you know, needs a kitty cat...contact me!!!! Oh so precee-oh so!!!!


Today, the boys played while I organized my new studio. Here are some shots of a work in progress...










Tomorrow starts a busy week for me. Lots of orders to finish!! Lots of contacts to make, etc. Plus - my studio is so disorganized, I don't know where anything is. I've got my work cut out for me. I will stay inspired!!! And I will share that inspiration with you...I promise. Have a nice evening. May your Monday morning run smoothly and peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...