Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday is the new Monday.


Good morning. I'm sitting in my bed, drinking coffee, and blogging with my sweet kittycat by my side. What more could a girl want?


I have been working so much lately, I decided to take the morning for myself. This is how I've chosen to spend it. LOVELY.

So...once again, I am giving you "Mimi's Monday Delights" on Tuesday. I briefly thought about changing it to "Mimi's Tuesday Delights," but I quickly realized it would soon become "Mimi's Wednesday Delights." :) I can't keep procrastinating. So without further delay...

Here are some photos to whet your appetite for inspiration. They make me so happy. I hope you like them...



This photo can be found on Flickr in Nicolas Debacker's photostream.





Most images courtesy of AlltheMountains blog and We Heart It website. If you are ever in need of "eye candy" both these websites can satisfy that need!

There's a lot on my To-Do list today. One thing on the list - Halloween cookies for Evan's class tomorrow! Can't wait to bake some cookies with the monkeys this afternoon! I should probably get off my hoohoo and hop to it...

Time to head to the studio which is still a work in progress. Stay tuned for some new Fern and Sprout and some new snapshots of my studio. I will leave you with some more fall yumminess...






Can you tell I like the red maple leaves? Have a joyous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...