Friday, October 2, 2009

Snugglin' up...


It's cold, today - not as cold as yesterday - but it's chilly!

Yes, I'm feeling all snuggly in my fuzzy pink robe, tonight. I don't mind curling up on the couch on a Friday night. Especially, when I am finally warm. I've been FREEZING all day! But it's been a good day...

You might be tired of me talking about Fall...but I love it. I could go on and on. Today, my next-door-neighbor was making Crabapple Jam. Those apples were so beautiful in the bowl...I just had to take some pictures...





I HAVE A NEW STUDIO SPACE!!!

Sadly, my other space did not work out. :( But I am so happy in my new space - and it took less than a week to find it!! Yay! I am almost moved in - just have to move some furniture. I will be working in a really charming neighborhood with lots of cute shops, (in fact, one of them features Fern and Sprout,) and some yummy restaurants. This space is bigger than my last studio, and I can't wait to create a warm, cozy, funky space where I can "make the magic happen." ;) Here are some shots of my new space...








Of course, these are all "BEFORE" pictures. Stay tuned to see the "TRANSFORMATION."
Speaking of warm, cozy, and funky...I had lunch at my friend Kris's house the other day. She just happens to own a little shop by the name of "Decade." (I've worked there, on and off, for 12 years.) She and her husband have such great style, and quite the eye for design. I thought I would share some pics of their beautiful home, with you...







"Decade" is now carrying "Felty Delights" and "Fancy Delights" by Fern and Sprout. Kris also ordered several shoeclips. Yippee!! Drop by the store next weekend, if you're needing any adornments for your tootsies! Decade Gifts Online is also carrying Fern and Sprout.

Check out their new website here. The holidays are quickly approaching!!
What are your plans for the weekend? I would love to head up to the mountains to see the aspens! Can I go in my pink, fuzzy robe? Have a delightful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...