Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bling it on!


Ok, so that sounds kinda cheeseball. I just had to say it.

I'm lovin' the rings.





So comfortable AND stylish! And available in just about ANY color! They will be available on Etsy soon! I will keep you posted when I get them posted. :) More cheese.

The boys have been hanging with me at the new house this week, while I work my "magic."


I've been painting and cleaning like a MAD WOMAN. Can't wait to show you the colors I'm painting. Stay tuned for that!

The monkeys were having fun at bathtime. I just had to capture it on film.





Ridiculously cute dudes, if I do say so, myself.

An Etsy update is coming soon. I promise. i know I've said it before, but I MEAN it this time! Have a delightful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...