Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still queasy but feeling brighter...


Recovering from my day of "YUK." I was queasy today, but I sure managed to get a heck of a lot done, and I even had the monkeys with me! First, I headed on down to Decade on South Broadway to show them my new goodies. This is one of many new pieces you can find at Decade. I looooove this neon green tulle with the pink beads. Very 80's.

Some big news!! I am moving...again. I found a little house in Olde Town Littleton that will be perfect for the monkeys and me. It is quite the "fixer-upper." I think I can work some magic on it, and make it quite delightful. I spent part of today painting and cleaning. Then I moved in some of my big furniture, but it can't be too big because the doorways are extremely NARROW. I had to leave a beautiful, round table behind because it wouldn't fit through the door. No worries. It's going to a good home.

Here are some "BEFORE" shots of the new house. It's a little rough, but it's going to be soooooo cute!










Since I will be decorating soon, I looked up some inspiration on one of my favorite blogs, "design is mine." So delightful.





I will share the "magic" as it happens in my new house! Stay tuned, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...