Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome to my world...


Exhausted. Annoyed. Sweaty. There are boxes EVERYWHERE. Welcome to the wonderful world of moving!


This heat is crazy! We are eatin' a whole lotta watermelon, and a little "Dairy Queen." :) How are you beating the heat?

So - I moved yesterday but I needed a little R & R before that, so on Friday afternoon, I headed to the patio to share drinks with my girls. Way too much giggling!




Love you, girls!

My friend, Kimmi came over to help me move. She moved a ton of boxes, but then she had to leave for work. Then she drove ALL the way back across town later, to help me decorate a little. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much, Kimmi!

Here's some snaps of the initial changes we came up with for the new pad. Keep in mind this is a work in progress.







After a long day of moving, yesterday...we needed a relaxing morning at the dog park. So much fun!





Busy work week for me! Stay tuned to see what's new! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...