Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Goodies from Fern and Sprout!!!!!

That's right, kids!  
New "flower gardenBRACELETS!!
They are colorful, comfortable, stylish, and of course...



OH, SO DELIGHTFUL!


My STUNNING friend, Natalie looks AMAZING in these new designs from F and S!



Don't you agree?


And what would a "flower garden" bracelet be without a matching headband?


My new "dainty" headbands look great with the bracelets, too!  Take a look!




Add some softness to a vintage sequin top...






You can also dress up your cozy, fall sweaters with a large felt trio headband from F and S, along with a matching bracelet...


Hope you like all of my new goodies.   Please let me know what you think!
I will be previewing the bracelets at the HORSESHOE CRAFT AND FLEA!!
(see sidebar for information) 
You will also find them at my retail stores VERY SOON.
(see sidebar for information)

Be one of the first to get your very own flower garden to adorn YOUR wrist!

I have to thank my sweet and lovely friend Natalie for such a fun day, 
and for looking so dazzling in F and S!  
Thanks for the laughs, dude!

Have a happy Friday, my friends!





1 comment:

  1. love the new bracelets...can't wait to see them at Horseshoe! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...