Sunday, September 5, 2010

So far, so FUN!!


What a great weekend I'm having, so far.  Lots o' fun and lots o' friends!!!  Friday night, we went to my friend, Ashley's opening...

She is such an insanely talented artist.  I am so proud to have one of her pieces hanging in my living room.  Here's a few more pics from the evening's festivities...









And of course, we went to Sandi Calistro's opening, where I finally got to meet her.  I was completely starstruck. All of her pieces just BLEW ME AWAY!!  
I need to own one.

Saturday night was another fun party at my dear friend, Kris's house.  It was so great to have so many of my good friends at the same place, at the same time.  























It was sooooooo much fun!  Maybe a little too fun. :)

I'm sure I'll have lots more weekend fun to share with you very soon!
Have a wonderful Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...