Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Recap

The NEW YEAR is almost upon us!!!  Wow!

I can't believe we've spent almost the entire month without any snow.  It's certainly coming down, this evening.  

The snow began today, just after I met with my dear friend, Slug (Jenna,) for our annual Christmas celebration at The Market on Larimer Street.  


We had a lovely breakfast and then we did some shopping. (We got these matching hoodies with our "Groupons.")


As I sit here, watching the snow fall, I can't believe how December has flown by in a WHIRLWIND!

Here's a small recap of my month, in photos...



I am looking forward to sharing a quiet New Year's Eve with some friends, and a nice New Year's Day brunch.
What are your plans?

I have so much to share in the days to come.  I will be back to my regular blogging schedule with lots o' goodies, and some creative inspiration to feed your soul.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...