Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland


Now that my holiday shows are over,
I have time to enjoy our living room, which is our own personal winter wonderland!


We took a little time last weekend, to transform our living space.
I suppose I get a little TOO into decorating for the season.
I just can't help it.


You may call me "Mrs. Christmas," if you like.  :)
We have a white Christmas tree, this year...(I've been wanting one for the last couple of years.)


...and a vintage Christmas village...


...and some vintage kissing angels...

...a collection of light-up snowmen...
...a collection of "scary" snowmen by one of my favorite artists, Cindy Haberman.


..."Mr. Sparkle," the deer...


...and some crafty trees made out of old sheet music and magazines by me and my friend, Slug.

Yep, it's quite a warm, cozy, sparkly world in here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...