Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inked

Enough about the cold weather we're having.  I'm feeling very warm and cozy.
There's something new that I just HAVE to show you!
I spent the afternoon down at Kaze Gallery at 32nd and Osage.
Yes - today I got INKED for the FIRST time!
So exciting!!!
She is AMAZING.  You might remember me posting about her artwork a while back.
Now I have a piece of her art on my arm!


Drumroll please...


It's me...trying to hold on to my two little monsters - but they are floating above my hands.
Check out the rosettes in my hair.  
It is so amazingly beautiful.  Much more than I ever could have hoped for.
Thank you, Sandi for your RIDICULOUS talent.
I am in awe.
Hope you all like it.  If you don't, too bad.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...