Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eating dots...

image courtesy of weheartit

There are days when I feel like I am stuck in a Pacman game.  I'm racing through a maze, trying to do as much as I can, and I'm being chased!  Sometimes, I am defeated and sometimes, I get to eat the cherries.
Lately, I have felt like that - A LOT.

I am hopeful to get thru the maze, this week.  I have soooo much work to do.  
I did have the pleasure of celebrating my baby's 7th birthday, this weekend.
Wow.  It goes by soooooooo fast.  I told him this is the LAST birthday he's allowed to have.  :{)

I've spent most of the week working on a very large order for Kismet (with two locations in the Highlands and at Southglenn.)
If you are in need of lovely goodies for Valentine's Day, you should stop by and see what's new!

Happy Wednesday Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...