Thursday, February 17, 2011

To my ears...

I am getting ready for the Denver Gift Show.  
I have A LOT of work to do. 
I need some good music to get me through.  
Here are just a few of the musicians who are inspiring me lately.

twin shadow
image courtesy of dailybeatz.com

cut copy
image courtesy of jaredlorenzo.blogspot.com

 jAnelle monAe 
 image courtesy of zachwolfe.com

LITTLE DRAGON
image courtesy of dubdotdash.blogspot.com

BrOkEn BeLLs
image courtesy of crvdmag.com

arcade fire
image courtesy of musicrooms.com



Amanda Blank
image courtesy of audiodrums.com

NATALIE WALKER
image courtesy of musicsnobbery.com
(Look for a new single from my friend, coming very soon!)

Some music for you - just in time for the weekend.
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...