Sunday, April 3, 2011

Add this to my plate...

image courtesy of WeHeartIt

As I sit around, staring at the ceiling, with nothing to do...
I decide it's probably time to get my lazy bum in gear.
Ha!  April fool's!

I am so busy, my head is SPINNING!!!  But let's add this to the mix...
Drumroll, please...
I am starting a new outdoor/indoor market called the LUCKY PEARL BAZAAR.
It is appropriately named because it will be held on South Pearl Street, in the space right outside my studio.  It's going to be soooooooooooo much fun!



RARE OBJECTS, 
FRESH TREASURES, 
& DELIGHTFUL DEALS

We will have First Friday events and Sunday markets.
Here is some info about Sundays...

Rain or Shine from 9-3 on the following dates:
May 15
June 12
July 17
August 14
September 11

I am excited, nervous, thrilled, scared, anxious, happy, and terrified!
It has all happened so fast - there really hasn't been a lot of time to work out details.  
I am just going to take the ball, and RUN with it!

So - if YOU, or anyone you know, would like to be a vendor or a volunteer, please let me know!!!
luckypearlbazaar@yahoo.com

You can find out all the latest details on the lpb blog.
You can also follow lucky pearl bazaar on twitter: @lpbdenver
and of course, puhhhhleeeeeaze LIKE Lucky Pearl Bazaar on Facebook!!!

Wish me "luck!!!"

Stay tuned for another peek at new goodies from F and S for the Firefly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...