Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tell me. Do you feel LUCKY?

Aaaaah.  
I am feeling pretty lucky.
I am so lucky to be part of such a special event coming up very soon!!!
I will be working on a special "COLLECTION" exclusively for the Horseshoe Market.
I have some really great surprises in store!
But you'll have to come to the Horseshoe to see what they are.
It's less than TWO weeks away!
Over 100 vendors!!!  Are you ready?

One week after the Horseshoe, you'll be feeling LUCKY enough to hit the...
Sunday, May 15 from 9am - 2pm!
1757 South Pearl Street in Denver
Handmade, vintage, antiques, jewelry, furniture, and JUNK!
You'll see a vendor list coming very soon!

If you wanna keep your LUCKY STREAK,
DO NOT MISS THESE TWO EVENTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...