Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A new FAV...

As I was out and about on South Broadway, delivering posters and postcards for the...
which is happening THIS SUNDAY...
I dropped into what has become my new favorite store on South Broadway, and quite possibly ALL of Denver... 
Walking in, I immediately felt transported to one of my favorite cities - San Francisco.
 Succulents, pots, animal skulls, fossils, air plants, jasmine, herbs, furniture, jewelry, architectural pieces...I could go on and on. 




 This is Aly - one of the owners.  Thanks for the fossil, Aly!



South Broadway just became a little fresher.
PUUUUUUHLEEEEEAZE, Check them out
at 14 South Broadway.

Don't forget about the Crafty Ballyhoo on Sunday...
This will be an amazing show with a collaboration between 
Here's the amazing list of vendors who will be there...
Don't forget to head over to South Pearl to the...
LPB...
Stay tuned for that vendor list, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...