Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Recap...


 I don't know how I did it, but I survived the week!
I was crazy to do TWO back-to-back events - but I pulled it off with FLYING COLORS.

(ALERT: LONG POST:)
Here are some shots from our First Friday party at the LPB...
Say "Hello" to our featured artist, 
Ashley Sands 
and her husband, Christian - who played two amazing live music sets for us.
Her artwork will be on display, and FOR SALE during the upcoming Lucky Pearl Bazaar.
 In the background, "Vagabond" vintage clothing...
Welcome to the Lucky Pearl Bazaar!

 Our dressing room...perfect for trying on vintage clothing.

 Precious little hairclips from "Small Things You Find."
My work area - semi-cleaned up for the party
 Handmade earrings from local artist, Camille Falk.
 Ashley and me clowning as usual
 Aaaah...fresh lilacs
Anne from "Small Things You Find"

 Kev
 Ashley and Christian played their own version of "Paper Planes" by M.I.A. and brought down the house!
Goodies for sale from Kris at Decade


Me and Natalie of "Vagabond"

 Anne and Me
 Some of the "crew"
HEY PHAE!

the fellas

 Jordan, of "Salon J" looking oh, so sexy in her new feather hairclip from Vagabond.
 You down with LPB?
 Christian rocks the house.
Hilarious.  :)  So much fun!

We got home just in time to stay up later and make more goodies for the Horseshoe Craft and Flea...








The weather was perfect, the shoppers were lovely, the food was yummy, the volunteers were fantastic, and the other artists were PHENOMENAL!  I was so impressed.

The Horseshoe happens again on August 6th.  I can't wait!

Last, but not least, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my MOMMEE!
I love you!
 We had so much fun today, eating Mexican food, playing the "stachetastic" app on my phone...



 After that, we played soccer, frisbee, and baseball at the park.
Then we went to the library.  It was so nice to relax at the library for a while, in the a/c!
We ended the perfect mother's day with a trip to Dairy Queen.
(Check out their temporary ink.  So cute!)





I love these monkeys.  Thanks for showing me such a good time today, DUDES!
...until we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. its hard to believe the guy in the violet polo shirt is not gay.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...