Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The best birthday, EVER...

It all began with a SURPRISE pedicure...

Thank you, Natalie!!

As we drove to lunch, I saw the most crazy and BEAUTIFUL cloud in the sky...
...my BIRTHDAY CLOUD!!

Off to lunch with three of my dearest friends at
Le Grand Bistro!


I had a delicious French Mojito made by Hans...
...and lots of giggles with my girls.



The occasion most certainly called for my top hat.

What a SPLENDID lunch it was.  Thank you, ladies!!

I got the most beautiful handmade cards from my monkeys...

...and another special gift that I wasn't expecting...

I've never gotten anything in a BLUE box before.  :} It was VERY EXCITING.

Off to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Hillstone - with 5 of my favorite people...
Jenna and her new husband, Kevin
and Natalie and her husband, also Kevin.  :)
(The 5th favorite person being the one who gave me the "BLUE" box. :)

Oh...that Thai Steak Noodle Salad.
And that cole slaw.
And that Hot Fudge Sundae.
I know they all sound ordinary, but not at this restaurant.
YUMMY.

 There were more beautiful gifts to come...
...and surprises, too!

We said our goodbyes at dinner, to (supposedly) go separate ways.
It was off to the Cruise Room with Mister Christmas...
...apparently to meet my friend, Kimmy for a drink.
However, when we showed up, EVERYONE was there!










 This has to be the most BEAUTIFUL bar in Denver.




 More LOVELY gifts...



We started to wind down, and everyone said they were going home, but I was ready for more fun!

My sneaky Mister Christmas led me to another of our favorite "haunts,"
the Bar Car...
...where EVERYONE surprised me for a SECOND time, 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
had my karaoke song waiting for me...

RIDICULOUSLY FUN!!!!!
(These are my sweet friend, Anna's cute little legs as she belted out an Amy Winehouse tune.)

I've NEVER had such a FUN birthday.
I've never felt so LOVED.
40 FEELS VERY GOOD!

And, TODAY is my oldest monkey's BIRTHDAY!!!!
We celebrated with some DONUTS, this morning...

I've got some surprises up my sleeve for him, today.
Have a magnificent Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...