Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good news & Tamale Tuesday!

Yesterday, I spent the morning with my "BESTIES."
They helped me roll some felt and made me laugh, A LOT.
Bigsby came along to help out, too.

Jenna made us some leftover tamales from the wedding.
OOOOOOO! They were still delicious.
Thank you for the lovely food, and for all the help, ladies.
What would I do without you?

I got some great news, this morn...
I am OVER THE MOON  because I just found out my friend, Natalie is having a 
BOY!!!!
I brought her this "Tiffany" blue cupcake to celebrate!!

I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
I'll post some pics of her looking oh, so cute and pregnant
 VERY SOON!

Back to work-work-work!
Happy, happy, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...