Monday, November 14, 2011

Sugar Plum Bazaar Preview...

That's right, kids!!
is THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY!!

In case you need a reason to come do your holiday shopping there,
Fern and Sprout has 26 of them...


























That's right, I was busy making 
Flower Garden Headbands over the weekend.
Of course, I made other things, too.  
I will have TONS of goodies at the 
on Saturday and Sunday.

Mister Christmas will have his collection of
 "candy dishes" 
there, too.
It's going to be a 
WINTER WONDERLAND!!

With all the holiday shows coming up,
we celebrated my monkey's bday a little early, over the weekend.
Same place as last year...
It was a fantastic break from all that hot-glueing I've been doing.










Happy early birthday to my sweet little monkey.
Can't wait to see all of you this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...