Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Christmas in February

Yesterday, I spent a lovely morning with my dear friend, Jenna.
We've both been so busy, we haven't had time to exchange our Christmas gifts.

She made me the most beautiful gift which I will share with you very soon.
We have a tradition - Every year, we go to the Market in Larimer Square for breakfast.  Then we take in the shops.





It was a beeeeaaaautiful day outside!



What a fun morning, Slug! It was so lovely to hang out with you and your cute little baby bump...
xo


Over the weekend, we attended a 
2012 Oscar Pajama Party 
with some of our closest friends...

Our classy hosts, Mark and George hosted quite the soiree...
Notice - George Clooney was there, too. ;)

Here's Jef looking splendid in his new H & M pjs!

 Kimmy is looking stunning in her light grey sweatshirt! :)

Mister Christmas was so dapper in his Lucky T and newsboy hat...

But, I think Mark won the award for best dressed in his pj pants, vest, and bow tie.  So handsome!

We shared some bubbly and lots of yummy treats.


What a delightfully FaNcY Ocsar night!!!

So... I must address my lack of blogposts lately.
As you know, life has been a little rough over the last year.  I have been in a bit of a "FUNK" and I always said I would not use this blog as a platform to complain or feel sorry for myself.

The GOOD NEWS is - I'm out of this little funk and I'm ready to go.  There are lots of EXCITING things on the horizon.

 Travel!
A new business venture!
The Sugar Plum Bazaar!
New babies - for 2 of my BFF's!
BASEBALL season!
Spring!

I have lots to look forward to and LOTS to be thankful for!
Thank you for sticking with me. Luuuuuuuhvz to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...