Tuesday, February 14, 2012

XOXXOX

photo source
Happy Valentine's Day!
(Or Happy Tuesday, as some of you would call it. :)



I have to recap some of our weekend fun for you...

Dancing at the school "Sock Hop,"




A morning of roller skating to celebrate 
my youngest monkey's bday...
He's 8 years old now.  
Wow.  Time flies.




Happy birthday, my dude.
If that wasn't enough of a party...
 ...Mister Christmas and I had attended the Sweet Hearts Ball. 
We got FANCY for a good cause - to raise money for cardiac arrest awareness.  Their goal is to have 

Automated External Defibrillators 

in every school and business in the state.

I met so many amazing survivors of cardiac arrest, and heard so many sad, but inspiring stories.
And we raised money for a SPECIAL cause. 
I was truly moved and motivated.

Sunday was a nice, lazy day with these two...

Happy Valentine's day!!
XOXXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...