Monday, February 20, 2012

A lovely party...

Yesterday, we hosted a baby shower for one of my favorite people in the world...
...my dear friend, Natalie :)


Our friend, Sarah offered to host the shower in her beautiful home,
It was our first time hosting a baby shower.
We spent the the weekend setting up to make Natalie's shower as lovely and delightful as we could.













 
We had quite a delicious spread...







We had such lovely guests...






And I think Natalie had a stupendous time!



I think everyone had some fun...







I can't wait to meet Natalie's little dude. He's coming VERY SOON!

Until then, life at Sarah's is back to normal...




Well, Sarah - I think we pulled it off like pros. Thanks so much for letting us invade your home for such a lovely occasion!

Natalie - love you, dude.  Couldn't be more excited for you!

Thank you for letting me share such a special day with you all!
It was one of my favorite days EVER!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...