Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome to CLEVER

 Mister Christmas and I have opened CLEVER, our cute little shop located just a couple blocks from my house. It's small and very cozy - the perfect size to start out with.

Our goal is to bring a piece of ETSY to Littleton.
CLEVER carries mostly handmade goods, with a few vintage pieces sprinkled in here and there.

Here's a peek at our ever-changing little project...





(My work area)
























We are open Wednesdays thru Saturdays 11-5, 
(now that baseball is over:)

Thank you for letting me share the newest addition to this already overflowing world of mine.  We are so excited to hit the ground running. I want to give you a glimpse of each artist we carry at CLEVER. I can't wait to share more with you.

☆☆☆Happy WEDNESDAY, my friends!☆☆☆

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...