Saturday, July 28, 2012

It's me, again...

Thank you so much for sticking with me!

So...with all my hard drive issues aside, things are good right now. CLEVER is going well.  The monkeys just returned from a trip to Disneyland with my mom, and Mister Christmas and I just returned from and AMAZING 5 day vacation along the Pacific Coast Highway. 

I took soooooooo many pictures on our trip, but these are just a few of my favs...



(yes, that is a real live sea lion swimming in the bay.)






























This beautiful, amazing trip was was long overdue. We both needed it BADLY!!!

The monkeys had a great time with Mickey, too!!!

And when we got back, I went straight to work on our new

Here are a few items you will find in the shop...








Please stop by the shop and take a peek! More to come!!
I hope you all have a STUPENDOUS weekend!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...