Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A sweet little baby brunch...

On Sunday, I helped host another baby shower for my sweet, precious, beautiful friend - Jenna.
She's due at the end of July with a little girl - named Luna.
What a beautiful and fitting name for her sweet little bun in the oven.

Here's a peek at our lovely morning...





















Mom and big bro

The PROUD big bro

We had so much fun. 
I can't wait to meet that precious wittle one.
Love you, Jenna!!!!

In other news...I'm so excited for this weekend.
It's time for the Cherry Creek Arts Festival...
© Cherry Creek Arts Festival and © Chris Vance

This year, the festival poster features one of my favorite artists,
Chris Vance.
photo courtesy of DesMoinesregister.com
Here's a small sample of his work...
© Chris Vance 

© Chris Vance
© Chris Vance

Enjoy your week!
And have a 
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...