Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friday Featured...


Happy Thursday eve to you all! Hopefully, you all had a delightful day, like I did. I spent the morning working in my studio, (which just happens to be my favorite place.) Then I took a lunchbreak, and Napoleon and I headed to the dog park for a playdate with my new friend, Rachel...
...and her cute little furries, Kung Pao and Lo Mein. We had a ball! She was wearing the most ADORABLE pair of mismatched socks! I LOVE patterned socks!! Like these...

Not only will Fern and Sprout be featured at Talulah Jones tomorrow eve, but I will also be featured on Rachels blog Check it out!!
I dropped off all of my designs at Talulah, then took my fellas to get some ice cream after school. I ended the day with some Indian food and then snuggle time with my pup. What a delightful day.

And if you are free tomorrow between 5pm and 7pm, come on over to see me at Talulah Jones! I am excited to see the other local artists, too!


Stay tuned for some new F and S. A runway collection!!! Have a lovely Friday.

1 comment:

  1. loves to you. HUGE thanks for the playdate with the pups. tres' fun. i need THOSE socks now. oy. and HUGE thanks for being a friday feature.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...