Monday, February 1, 2010

Mimi's Monday Delights...music!!!

As I feverishly work to get ready for the Colorado Handmade reception, this Friday at Talulah Jones...

I thought I might share with you, a few musical treasures that get me through the day. There are some new favorites and some "old faithfuls." Here they are!!
1. Michael Jackson, (you might have heard of him...)

2. St. Vincent - check her out. She's amazing.

3. Black Moth Super Rainbow - so fun!

4. Jay-Z - his voice makes me insane (in a good way.)

5. Phoenix - I have loved them since I heard them in "Lost in Translation." Their new album BLEW me away. Now you can hear their music on car commercials and tv shows. :(

6. Mouchette - so musically mysterious + my sweet friend is in the band!!


There are some others but my silly computer is acting up. Look up these bands. They are amazing!!

Happy Monday!! Get some sleep, people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...