Sunday, October 17, 2010

I love this time of year.

I'm not sure what I love most about fall.
I know I love pumpkins...pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, jack-o-lanterns, etc.
I love gourds in all of their various shapes, colors, and sizes.
I, of course, loooooooooooooove all the beautiful leaves. I love the way they crunch under my feet, too.
I love the chill and the crispness in the air.
Yesterday, there was a lovely crispness in the air at the French Nest Market in Fort Collins.
We couldn't have asked for a more lovely, fall day.
We had a great turnout!  Here's some shots from the market...






These are the lovely ladies of Blue Dye, Kiwi and Co., and Tulip's Balm!
I love these girls!  We had such a blast!



 ...and this is Eliza of E. Streete Designs.  We shared a booth, and laughed all day long!
Her jewelry is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, and so reasonably priced!


After the market, we hung with some friends, Rich and Rachel, who just moved to Fort Collins.
We happened upon an incredible art gallery filled with sculptural gadgets made from found objects.
I was a bit hungry, so I forgot to take note of the gallery's name - but I will go back, and tell you ALL about it.
Thank you so much Rich and Rachel, for your lovely company and all of your help packing up!

After the drive back to Denver, we stopped by the new "Park and Co" to have dinner and drinks with some of our other lovely friends - Mark, George, and Anna!
If you haven't been to "Park and Co," I would highly recommend it!

Order "The Royal" (with cheese:)
Thank you for a delightful and relaxing evening, my friends!

After an action-packed weekend, it's time to get back into the swing of things.  Now that we are both in GIFTS FOR YULE and HOLIDAY HANDMADE, we have quite a bit of work to do!
Sweet dreams.
Btw: Mondo is going to Fashion Week!!  Go Mondo!!

















2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog via a twitter connection. Wanted to say well done! I read through and really enjoyed it all. Nice to see what is happening a bit in Colorado in DIY. If you're ever in PDX (Portland Oregon) Look us up! Blessings, Lisa
    LeafandInk
    http://www.leafandink.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading!! And thank you for the compliment! I have been wanting to take a trip to Portland. Lots happening out there! Can't wait to check out your site! Have a great evening!

    Mandy (Mimi)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...