Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preci-OH-SO!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday.
HaPpY bIrThDaY, MoMmEe!!  I love you!
(This is my mommee and me back in the day.)

More precious pics to share...
These delightful photos are from a recent fashion show held at 
They were shot by an AMAZING photographer named Stacie Smith.  
I think these little girls look absolutely stunning in their accessories by Fern and Sprout.
You can see more of Stacie Smith's work, and more pics from the fashion show HERE.
all of these images are property of stacie smith - copywright.

The busy season is upon me.  Events every weekend.  Working 16 hour days.  But, I love what I do.  I am thrilled and blessed to be creating and meeting so many inspirational people every day.

With that said, back to the glue gun for me!
Have a fantastic Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...