Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweet and Scary

Tonight, I enjoyed hearing some cha-cha on my new, garage sale record player while I cut some felt.
I have a very large stack o' felt here.

 I am getting ready for the holiday season.  I am so busy, my head is spinning.

It's beginning to look pretty scaRy around here...








Not everything was scary today.  In fact, check out this sweetness...
 This is RUTHIE.  You can find her at Talulah Jones, most days.  I was able to spend quite a bit of time with her today.  Are you jealous?  She is so PRECIOUS.
Ruthie belongs to my friend, Robin, who owns TJ's.  Robin, Ruthie, and I had lunch, (and yummy cupcakes - see above,) today and then Robin took me to her new house...

...a work in progress... 
 ...but GORGEOUS!!!!!
 ...love these colors.
 A cozy firepit in the backyard.
I can't wait to see the finished home.  It's going to be amazing.
I had so much fun with these girls, today!  It's always great to catch up with an old friend.  Thank you for the lovely afternoon, Robin!

And still more SWEETNESS...  
Jimmy lost his first tooth.  The tooth fairy was VERY generous.
He is too cute.
Hope it's starting to look scary where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...