Monday, October 4, 2010

What a success!

I spent most of Sunday and today recovering from a week of working around the clock, 
getting ready for the HORSESHOE CRAFT AND FLEA MARKET.

Staying up 'til 1 a.m. and waking up at 5 a.m. on market day was a bit rough,
but the day turned out to be PERFECT.

Here's a few snapshots of my booth...
 Here are some felt meets tulle clippies...
 ...new flower garden shoeclips...
 rosette clip-ons (clip-on earrings made for your hair...)
 ...large felt rosette trios in various yummy fall colors...
 ...new flower garden bracelets and fleurette clippies...
 ...good ol' rosette cluster headbands...
 ...here's a full view of my booth...
...and the most popular item of the day, the flower garden headband...

I sold almost every single one I made.  Yay!

Here's "Paulette," a vintage dressform, modeling a flower garden necklace, and some flower garden shoeclips...

I want to thank everyone who came to see me!  It means so much to me!
And thank you to all of my customers!  I had so much fun with all of you!








 These pictures show that Fern and Sprout is great for ALL AGES...
 ...and apparently all genders :)
"Georgette," my vintage dress form, was the center of the action!
There was lots of buzz about Project Runway!
Everyone loves Mondo!  What's not to love?

I just have to thank Amy, the organizer, and all of the helpful volunteers. We couldn't have asked for a more lovely day, and the market was ROCKIN' with shoppers!
After a perfect day, it was time to pack up and head to Patsy's  Italian Restaurant, to celebrate a VERY SUCCESSFUL day.

MMMMMMMM.  Comfort food. :)

Thanks again, EVERYONE!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...