Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bret

Bret Yocom
October, 1965 - June,2011

The boys lost their dad this summer.  And, I lost a very huge part of my heart and my history.  It's been about 7 weeks since he died in an accident at his workplace.  
It has been a VERY, VERY, VERY difficult summer to say the least.

Bret, we miss you.

I just want to say THANK YOU to all of my friends and my family, for your love and support.
I have been a mess.  I'm still a mess, but I know I have all of you and I feel the love.  Thank you for sticking with me.  I'm so glad you are here, and I am back to my regular blogging schedule.
There are exciting things coming up, this fall.  I can't wait to tell you about all of them!!!


The boys went back to school today.  And today, I went back to work.
I must say...it is good to be back.

Thank you for reading.  
See you tomorrow!

<3 to you all. 

2 comments:

  1. baby steps...this too will get better, change you, change the boys, and what is to come. and all for the better. i continue to be here for you. SO happy to see you back!!! love you dearly sweet friend. HUGE hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Mandy. We love love love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...