Thursday, August 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jenna!

Happy birthday to one of my dearest friends, Jenna.
It's the big 4-0 and I must say...it looks GOOD on her!
We spent the morning at one of my favorite breakfast spots, JELLY.
It is so cute and the food is DEEEEEELISH.
What a HaPpY place to celebrate a birthday!
We had a delightful time, and we looooooooooooooooved our server!
I presented Jenna with some of my new "ittie bitties," in the colors of her wedding, which is also coming up SOON!  She is marrying the most WONDERFUL man.
I've known Jenna for TWENTY years now.  Wow.  It's amazing to look back at a friendship like ours.  We have so much history and we have shared so many good times and a few bad times.
I don't know what I would do without her over the last two months.  She has listened to me cry and vent and rant and rave, all the while making me laugh like only SHE can. She's one of the funniest, most talented and inspiring people I know.
Happy birthday to you, "Silly Slug!"
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...