Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ittie Bitties

.
Bigsby and I spent the day in the studio.  I made a bed for him out of this little Coca Cola box.  He loved it.
  
I've had a rough couple of days so it took me a while to get the "creative juices" flowing.  
Once I started, I couldn't stop...
 and boy, did I have fun!
I am calling them "ittie bitties."
They are little pieces of Fern and Sprout flare that will brighten up any back-to-school outfit, or fall blazer.
And of course, you can wear them in your hair 
and on your shoes, too. 
They kinda remind me of vintage enamel pins (only made of felt.)
Each piece is only about 1/2 - 2 inches wide.
I want to eat them like CANDY!
Please - send me some feedback!  I would love to know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. i love them! so cute! and yes, they do look edible! i love the texture. can't wait to see them in person. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...