Friday, August 19, 2011

Gypsy Farm Market

Bigsby and I are sitting on a bench outside one of my favorite places,
right down the street from my studio.  
It's beautiful outside right now.

I am excited to tell you about my next event!!!
I will be sharing a booth with my "partner in crime," 
I will have lots o' new designs as well as my new "Gypsy" collection - to be sold exclusively at this event.  
Mister Christmas will have lots o' new goodies, as well.
And we will be selling our goods out of our vintage Airstream!
 We're going to try to make it really cute!

And, the boys and I are taking a trip to...
image courtesy of WEHEARTIT

...to see these sweet faces...
We are sooooooooooo looking forward to some fun "COUSINT" time!!!!  That's coming up very soon!

Stay tuned for a preview of the "Gypsy" collection, and more exciting happenings.  Have a delightful Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...