Thursday, October 27, 2011

Winter Wonderland

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MOMMEE!!!
Don't know what I would do without you.

Looking forward to celebrating my mom's birthday with some of my favorite people at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, tonight.
The monkeys and I played "hookie" yesterday.  
We took a "mental health" day.
Our day included cinnamon rolls, 
snowballs, 
and hot cocoa with marshmallows.
YUM!!

All of this snowy, fall weather is getting me in the mood for the holidays.  
Speaking of that, here's a peek at my holiday show lineup:

Coming up in a few weeks...
I couldn't be more thrilled about the FIRST EVER 
SuGaR PLuM BaZaAr. 
Admission is FREE and there will be live music, food demos, and an amazing lineup of handmade and retail vendors.  I can't wait!

The first weekend in December...
Friday, December 2 from 5pm-10pm
Saturday, December 3 from 10am-4pm
Sherman Street Events Center - 1770 Sherman Street, Denver, CO.

This event is the creme de la creme, the big show, the SUPERBOWL of handmade events. :)
Here are some shots from last year...
The following photos courtesy of Fancy Tiger




I've been a vendor at HoLiDaY HaNdMaDe for the past 3 years, and I can always expect this show to be OFF THE HOOK.  
Get there early because they are giving away SWAG BAGS to the first 50 people on each day. Yaaaaayeah!

The weekend after that...
...it's the FiReFLymarket!!!!!
This is THE show for everyone in Boulder.  If you are looking for some amazing handmade in that neck of the woods - this is where you will find it.
This will be my 4th Firefly show.  I love those FIREFLIES!

The wonderful thing about all of these shows is that I get to do them right next to my partner-in-crime:
MISTER CHRISTMAS!!!
We're going to have sooooooo much fun!

There will be other shows sprinkled in and I will let you know as soon as I have all the details.
I'm really looking forward to getting my 
''FELT ON'' 
for the holidays!

Time to get to work and enjoy the view of this winter wonderland  through my window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...