Monday, October 17, 2011

Missing the making...

"To thine own self be true." 
- William Shakespeare

I haven't had much time to work on Fern and Sprout lately.
Between setting up my new studio (which is actually my old studio,) and doing taxes, and taking the blogging E-course, and taking care of things at home, it has been impossible to create any pieces.

I MISS IT.
A LOT.


Being away from the glue gun and the felt has been really difficult for me during the past few weeks.
I don't realize how therapeutic it is for me until I'm away for it for a while.  
I guess it's that way with lots of things in life.

Being creative keeps my heart beating, my blood pumping, 
and my oxygen flowing.

It's one of the most important treasures in my life.
It is who I am.

I can't wait to get back to work this week.
Happy Monday, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...