Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lacking...

Posts have been a little LACKING lately.
Soooooooooo sorry.

I am working on some BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG changes at my studio.
I can't wait to share them with you.

And on an EXCITING note...
Fern and Sprout will a vendor at this year's 
HOLIDAY HANDMADE.
It was really tough to get in this year because they had over 
215 applicants, 
and there are only 61 booth spots.
So thrilled to be taking part in Fancy Tiger's show this year!
Thank you, Fancy Tiger!!!

I am also in the middle of taking a blogging E-course called
Holly Becker of DECOR8 is teaching the class, along with some of her creative colleagues.
Look for some exciting new changes to the blog in the weeks to come!

I hope all of you are enjoying the season!
See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...