Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jackpot!


Good Wednesday to you! So sorry for the delay between posts. Yesterday was just one of those days! I got lost in a dreamland of creativity. I had to spend some time actually "working." (Who wants to do that?) But once I was finished with work, I was OFF the computer and onto better things. The past few days have been a JACKPOT of inspiration. I've just been doin' ma thang.

Here's some pics I'm adding to my "Minis" project. The penguin is my newest addition to my collection of mini delights. He's so adorable, I had to put two shots of him in the mix. Evan helped me with these shots. He gets frustrated because the pictures are blurry when he takes them. We are getting him a tripod soon! (A wonderful suggestion from my friend, Anne. Thank you!)


MINI DELIGHTS Part 3


Please - do tell me what you think of the Minis! I would like to start naming them. Let me know if you have any fun names you'd like to share with me!
We also went to the library, yesterday. The boys each got a GINORMOUS pile of books. This was my pile. The boys are having an art lesson this week! :)

As I was wandering through my creative dreamland, I happened upon these oval pieces of wood. I decided to paint two precious pictures of my pets. (Lots of "p's" in that sentence.) My zoo seems to be my inspiration lately. Hmmm. What does that say about me. I haven't drawn or painted in a while, but I think these turned out pretty cute. I used the wobbly craft eyes which make them really fun. Whadaya think?

Obi. (Jimmy says he's dressed like a little boy.)

Rodrigo (Jimmy says he's dressed like a science teacher.)
Yes...craftin' was my game...and creativity was my name! I also started a few special projects I can't wait to post! I am sooooooooooooo excited about them!
Today...
I drove up Deer Creek Canyon to visit my cousin ("cousint") who is in town visiting with her 8 month old dude - Crossen. Of course, I took TONS of pics of him!! Bonus+++++++++ on this particular visit++++++++++++++ I mentioned that Scott had gotten a record player and my aunt brought out 4 HUGE books of records - we are talking "Old Skool" records and said I COULD HAVE THEM ALL!!!! Wha....? Are you kidding me?
Here's some shots of the amazing children's records I did not take. (They were very sentimental to my cousin.) The illustrations were BLOWING MY MIND!!! Beautiful!

"Peter Cottontail" and "Cinderella" were my faveees, for sentimental reasons. Maybe someday she'll want to part with them.


I've include a pic of the most beautiful baby in the world (besides my own :)

baby Crossen - 8 months

More tomorrow, I promise!!! Have a delightful evening!



























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...