Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Things I'm into at the moment...

Good morning! I am in need of some smiles this morning so I decided to post some stuff that just makes me grin from ear to ear...

1. 80's fashions


2. Vintage Hats - love them. I would own a million of them if I could...and I would wear ALL of them!





3. Old ice cream trucks - the new ones are kinda creepy




4. Holga cameras...I want one SO BAD!!


5. Baby bunnies...how can you resist them?



6. The French band, "Phoenix" - I have all of their albums, and they just keep getting better. Just saw them live - what a show!



7. Buttons and feathers...but of course





8. The best cheeseburger on the planet, inexpensive happy hour, and the yummiest drink menu in town: Encore Restaurant


Have a delightful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...