Friday, July 31, 2009

I've Been Busy.



Boy...have I been busy. Haven't we all? Although, I have been feeling as though life is just a bit more hectic than it usually is. Sometimes, it's hard for me to find balance between my kids, my man, my friends, my family, my work with Vital, Fern and Sprout, and all of my household duties. Can I get an Amen?

My sink is calling to me. "Do the dishes you crazy lady!" But I've been too busy. I've got my crafty swagger on, and I have been gettin' down and dirty with my buttons and feathers. I have some new designs that I'm very excited about! I'll be posting them on Etsy this week.

Etsy. Still new to the world of Etsy. I know there are several tricks to keeping the shop fresh - so people can find my work easily. It's so hard for me to keep up with it. If anyone has any HELPFUL HINTS - please send them my way!!! Thank you! Here are the new pieces I've been working on...


Let me know what you think!

Today, I helped Carrie arrange the furniture in her new place which is Oh So Cute!
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!
Today, I snapped some shots of her garden entry and her backyard garden. This place is so perfect for her, it's ridiculous.


Welcome home, Carolina!!!

I liked this view from her bedroom in a kind-of homey and quaint way. I love laundry hanging out to dry.

This is the garden entry. Precious.
There are hundreds of raspberries growing in her back yard. Yum!Izzie. So sweet. Meow.
I had lunch with my cousint and baby Crossen, today.
Oh those sweet widdle fingers.
DATE NIGHT, tonight!!!! On the agenda - hairclips!!! Lots and lots of hairclips!!! How blessed am I to have a man that takes part in my artistic habits?

Cheap dinner, cheap wine, and lots of feathers! Couldn't be more EXCITED!!

Next blog ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1. New music I love
2. New designs from Fern and Sprout
3. Inspiration!!!!










































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...