Monday, August 3, 2009

Mimi's Monday Delights...and more


And a happy Monday to all! Here it is...Mimi's Monday Delights...these are all very random but fun! Enjoy!

1. Mr. Monkey Brains (and I love that he lives so close to me now!)
2. The Golden Gate Bridge
3. My man "dozing" on my couch while I blog

4. This picture of Jimmy ALL WET!

5. This adorable "Gatito Azur" by Gustavo Aimar

6. These beautiful pics by Rowan Joy
7. Roadside Photographs

8. This BEAUTIFUL dressing table and precious surroundings I found at Ruby Press

9. Disney illustrator Mary Blair - her work is just too adorable

10. Vintage buttons - I could never have enough

I know my list was very random. I put together all the photos and links I've been collecting this week...which isn't many...because I've been busy! Family in town, pieces to make, laundry to do, backs to rub, school supplies to buy, floors to sweep, showers to take (not today, though), phonecalls to make, decorating to do...and so much more.

I haven't had much time to scrapbook, lately. I can tell I've kind of lost my flow. I can't wait to have a studio - where I can just leave my projects out until I finish them. Here's a page I made last week after we went to the jetsprays at Cornerstone Park.

While I'm on the subject of random...I was admiring these old photos of my Grandad doing two things he loved...bowling and golf. I decided to share them with you.



Oh dis precious widdle dude...My cousint and Crossen have flown back to Vegas. We had such a good time while they were here. I miss them so. I always get so weepy when they leave. Before they left, we had a girlie get-together. FUN! FUN! FUN! And as it turns out, it was National Girlfriends' Day! We had some fun playing dress-up with some pieces by Fern and Sprout!


This is Lauren. Is she BEAUTIFUL or what?
10 years old and already a KNOCKOUT!!
Not to mention, she is my best customer.
That's right she is the proud owner of FIVE new Fern and Sprout clippies!!!
She was already stylin' in her striped scarf and leggings.
Then she just started ROCKIN' those clippies! Thank you soooooooooo much for modeling for me, Lauren! You are amazingly beautiful and soooooooo sweet. Can't wait to hang with you and your mom again, SOON!

This is Kris, Lauren's mom. Beautiful!
(And just happened to be wearing the perfect blue top to match this headband!)


This is Toni.
Look at that gorgeous hair...
and you can't see her beautiful greeeeeeeeeen eyes in this picture
Fern and Sprout looks good on her!

Here we are looking just DELIGHTFUL in Fern and Sprout!

Even my Auntie Pat was sporting Fern and Sprout by the end of the day!
Looks phenomenal with her hair color!
Such a fun day - giggling, eating Mexican food, and being girlie!


Last post, I promised a playlist that I love...
this music may not be new...
but it's new to me...
here it is...

1. Coin Laundry - Lisa Mitchell
2. Mind Drips - Neon Indian
3. Don't Ask - Grizzly Bear
4. Be Good or Be Gone - Fionn Regan
5. My Oldest Memory - Bowerbirds
6. Random - Lady Sovereign
7. Dream - Priscilla Ahn
8. Out of Egypt - Sufjan Stevens


Fern and Sprout is movin' and groovin'.
I will be posting some new stuff on Etsy, tomorrow.
I will let you all know the moment that happens!


Look for more inspiration comin' your way! love+++++++++ to you!

















































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...